Working for Rainbow Group
Rainbow Resources Group is currently looking for a dynamic, commercial and friendly Recruitment Consultant for the Admin Careers division.
We have a multicultural team of passionate and driven people. It is our mission to provide a personalised service of outstanding quality guiding organisations and people towards personal and professional growth and fulfillment.
- Sourcing candidates and conducting interviews;
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio;
- Matching candidates with the perfect job;
- Presenting candidates to clients;
- Writing the candidates’ files and the job descriptions in a creative manner;
- You will use your administrative skills to put information into the CRM system.
…are going to build a client portfolio
…are going to recruit the best available candidates for our chosen clients
…are going to provide a personalised service
…are going to follow up with our clients and candidates
…will earn our money honestly
…will enjoy developing our excellent reputation on the market
...will continue to learn and improve
...will live up to all the good things our colleagues, clients, candidates and competitors say about us
...are going to make it !
Wat je tegen je vrienden zegt dat je doet?
“Ik maak mensen gelukkig en breng hoop” ;-)
Wat je in het echt doet?
De belangrijkste taken omvatten onder andere het ontwikkelen van een klantenportfolio. Dus je hebt duidelijk commerciële flair en ervaring.
Het zoeken van gepaste kandidaten. Zowel het zoeken en vinden zijn belangrijk, maar bovenal het onderhouden en behouden van goede relaties.
Active in recruitment since 1981, Rainbow Resources Group is a top reference in the recruitment and selection and temporary work market for multilingual employees in administration and HR. Passion is what drives us, perseverance and result orientation ensure that we always go one step further and continue to grow.
Do you have that little extra to help us build on the further growth of our organization?
We are looking for a dynamic and pro-active Temporary Employment Consultant to strengthen our team in Brussels.
- You build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers in order to build a long-term relationship with them;
- You negotiate cooperation conditions, advise clients on their recruitment process and you look for the best solution together;
- You search for the right candidates through recruitment channels, social media, network events, etc;
- You interview, guide and follow up candidates before, during and after the recruitment process;
- You answer questions about social legislation, negotiate contracts and you are the intermediary between client and candidate for all kinds of HR guidance;
- Thanks to your commercial drive, you achieve predetermined results, both individually and in a team;
- You participate in job fairs and you like to network;
- You build relationships with schools and give presentations on various topics;