Working for Rainbow Group
Our recruitment consultants are responsible for matching candidates with positions and with client companies. They are passionate people who work hand-in-hand with their clients and candidates, building strong relationships in order to gain a better understanding of both parties' recruitment needs and requirements.
Our recruitment consultants' roles are challenging, diverse and rewarding.
- Using well-practised networking, sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to build a client portfolio (hunting).
- Strengthening and building upon relationships with existing clients (farming).
- Identifying clients needs/business opportunities.
- Making full use of social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and forge relationships with candidates and prospective employers.
- Interviewing candidates and writing files to present to clients.
- Carrying out thorough reference checks.
- Matching the right candidates, to the right position, in the right company.
- Briefing the candidate about the job, the scope of responsibility, the salary package, etc.
- Organising interviews between candidates and clients and provide feedback to both parties.
- Finalising arrangements between client and candidate.
- Offering ad hoc advice to both clients and candidates, being a real trusted advisor.
- Regularly reviewing recruitment procedures and policies to ensure efficiency of selection techniques and to ensure compatibility with current trends and practices.
- Efficiently using databases and CRM system.
- Communicating and working in close collaboration, with the other team members.
Active in recruitment since 1981, Rainbow Resources Group is a top reference in the recruitment and selection and temporary work market for multilingual employees in administration and HR. Passion is what drives us, perseverance and result orientation ensure that we always go one step further and continue to grow.
Do you have that little extra to help us build on the further growth of our organization?
We are looking for a dynamic and pro-active Temporary Employment Consultant to strengthen our team in Brussels.
- You build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers in order to build a long-term relationship with them;
- You negotiate cooperation conditions, advise clients on their recruitment process and you look for the best solution together;
- You search for the right candidates through recruitment channels, social media, network events, etc;
- You interview, guide and follow up candidates before, during and after the recruitment process;
- You answer questions about social legislation, negotiate contracts and you are the intermediary between client and candidate for all kinds of HR guidance;
- Thanks to your commercial drive, you achieve predetermined results, both individually and in a team;
- You participate in job fairs and you like to network;
- You build relationships with schools and give presentations on various topics;