For one of our clients, a law firm based in Brussels, we are currently looking for a bilingual HR Assistant.
As HR Secialist you will:
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and management of a competitive compensation and benefits strategy, for both the staff and associates (including bench mark).
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and management of a career path for the associates.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and management of all activities related to “soft” HR related matters, for both staff and associates (recruitment, learning and development,.. ).
- Be responsible for the development, introduction and follow up of HR policies and procedures, for both the staff and associates.
- Be the safeguard of the company culture and the values for which the law firm stands.
- Actively manage all communication to HR’s stakeholders (own staff, official bodies, …).
- Be responsible for payroll administration (including lunch vouchers).
- Be responsible for the coordination of the overtime of the staff.
- Be responsible for HR administration tasks (e.g. contract management for both the staff and associates, approval of holiday requests, claims, …).
- Prepare all HR reporting for the local management and the London HR Director.
You have a higher education preferably in HR whereby you show a proven experience in a HR role of at least 3-5 years and this ideally in a law firm.
- You have experience and knowledge of all the different HR domains.
- You have managed (smaller) teams and are known for your excellent and effective communication skills.
- You are able to switch easily between strategy and day to day business issues.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English on a professional level.
What we offer
A competitive salary package.