The HR Assistant is the right hand of the HR Manager and offers support in various HR domains. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Onboarding coordination: making sure that newcomers immediately feel welcome: creation of contract and onboarding schedule, insurance registration guidance, etc.
- Giving administrative support for recruitment such as posting vacancies on job sites, inviting candidates, following up on applications, ...
- Payroll preparations, following up on holiday or sick days, schedules, educational leave, visa applications;
- Support in organising training and team events
- Management of the personnel database
Occasionally, you will also be called upon to ensure the reception in case of events or during the periods of leave and/or absences of your colleagues.
- You have experience in personnel administration;
- You have excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French, both written as spoken;
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and know how to approach;
- You have an eye for detail, are service-oriented, stress-resistant and of course discrete and honest;
- You are communicative and have a well-kept appearance;
- You know your way around Outlook and Excel and you have no problem learning new software programs;
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in administration, e.g. Office Management.
What we offer
- A permanent and full time position with a varied range of tasks
- An attractive salary package with an annual bonus and fringe benefits including meal vouchers and group and hospitalisation insurances
- You'll be working in a collegial and professional way in an international environment and in modern offices.