Our dynamic fast-moving international client is looking for a Materials Coordinator with an global mindset to join their team. As a Materials Coordinator, you will ensure that documents and presentations look neat and professional, requiring a strong eye for detail and with strong organisational skills.
- Monitor courseware development projects;
- Preparing customized training materials and presentations;
- Ensure that presentations and other deliverables are complete, of high quality and delivered on time while meeting brand standards;
- Manage the inventory of materials and other learning assets both physical materials and on internal platforms;
- Responsible for quotations, delivery and invoices from translation & printing partners;
- Provide assistance to a translation project with a view to assuming full responsibility in due course.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages would be a plus but not a requirement;
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Experience of managing external service suppliers with good estimating and negotiating skills;
- Detail oriented and an ability to easily understand and work with databases;
- Ability to successfully work in cross functional teams;
- Ability to adhere to and report on deadlines and project plans;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Bachelors Degree;
- Instructional design or graphic design software experience is a plus but not a must, particularly experience with Adobe InDesign;
- Experience with or knowledge of translation and localization practices for creating content for a global audience.
What we offer
- A full time position and permanent contract
- A competitive salary package & fringe benefits