HR Officer (m/f)Together with our client in Brussels, we are now looking for a bilingual HR Officer (m/f). Read the job description and apply today!Brussels - Centre
In this role you will:
- Support the team composed of about twenty consultants of different nationalities, in the different HR fields such as recruitment, skills development and management of HR projects.
- Report directly to the Managing Partner, and as a Team Player, you interact in English, French and Dutch with the team.
- Recruit and select consultants of all nationalities who are specialized in public affairs. You manage the process from A to Z from the definition of the need to the establishment of the contract of employment.
- Organise the onboarding process of new employees and ensure their integration into the team.
- Run the Talent’s skills development programme: as such, you are the key partner of each consultants. You listen and understand their needs, propose appropriate and effective development solutions. You meet training partners, challenge offers, and lead the training programs.
- Generate and coordinate HR projects: you have a proactive approach to continuously professionalize our HR processes, you make the selection of potential external service providers, implement online tools, define an internal communication strategy and support project-related change management. To do this, you are skilled with new technologies.
- Organise cyclical HR processes such as bi-annual evaluation and goal setting.
- Develop and maintain a reward policy in line with the level of competence and seniority of the consultants.
- Organise a legal watch to keep you constantly informed of changes in Belgian social legislation and developments in the field of human resources in general; you challenge comp&ben processes to ensure compliance with local legislation.
- A master degree or an equivalent experience;
- Experience as HR Generalist or HR officer ;
- Fluent bilingual FR/EN or NL/EN and a good knowledge of the second national language;
- Passionate about the human: ensuring the well-being of your colleagues and accompanying them in their continuous development contributes to your motivation;
- Proactive, solution oriented; you combine creativity and analytical mind;
- Energetic, flexible, and you enjoy evolving in a fast-moving international environment;
- Strong communication & listening skills which make you the colleague to whom you naturally turn; the relationships you have with your colleagues are based on trust.
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity in an international, flexible and intellectually stimulating work environment;
- The client is located midway between national institutions and the European district; Easily accessible by public transport;
- Compensation will be defined at the level of your skills and experience, accompanied by a variety of extra-legal benefits.