An exciting opportunity has emerged to join our client's HR Department at their HQ in Brussels. As an HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for recruiting and developping the teams for their structure (Head Quarter and Shops) by managing HR processes, inspiring a friendly, positive and energetic work environment, supervising HR payroll and admin activities. You will report directly to the Country Manager and will be functionally connected to the Group HR departments in Italy; you will daily partner with Store and District Managers to support business strategies.
- Management of the recruitment and hiring processes, from sourcing candidates to interviewing and presenting final job offers;
- Ensure employee engagement and positive successful teamwork environment;
- Assist Country Manager in managing assessment of the personnel and career plans;
- Assist managers and employees on the execution of HR policies and procedures;
- Ensure accurate timekeeping/payroll reports and that attendance from employees is managed;
- Employment contracts management, with the technical support of local payroll and legal providers;
- Assist managers and employees on the execution of HR policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in HR;
- Preferably: experience working in a retail company;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources;
- Experience in recruitment, performance management, talent assessment, employee relations;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration;
- Knowledge of local labor law for legal and financial implications about employee issues;
- Excellent communication skills, negotiating and conflict resolution skills;
- Goal-oriented, flexible and dynamic;
- Open-minded team player.
What we offer
- A full-time position;
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive salary package extended with extra-legal benefits.