- Payroll administration - ensuring correct and timely processing of monthly payroll in collaboration with Payroll providers;
- Act as the first point of contact for employees in relation to holidays and payroll;
- Maintaining employee information and keeping the database up-to-date;
- Maintenaining personnel files during the employee life cycle;
- Drawing up contracts and agreements;
- Following up on administrative tasks at the beginning and at the end of the contract (including the follow-up of the company's programs);
- Submitting insurance policies for the client's employees (hospitalisation, outpatient and pension), through different providers;
- Contact person for Belgian employment law (employment contract, dismissal, dismissal management etc ..);
- Maintaining contacts with the HR department of the client's parent company in Italy;
- Ensuring the implementation of policies and guidelines in accordance with the company.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Human Resources with specialisation in Payroll;
- You have a first experience of at least 2 years in payroll administration;
- You have knowledge of Belgian laws and regulations;
- You have good communication skills in French, Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of MS Office is required and knowledge of E-blox (SD Worx) is a huge plus;
- Proactive, organised, dynamic and accurate;
- You are prepared to travel abroad several times a year (for a short period of time) as part of the training or events.
What we offer
- You will work in a dynamic company with a family atmosphere;
- Initiatives and new ideas are encouraged and accepted;
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance.