Reporting to the Human Resources Director EMEA , the HR Coordinator will manage the administrative coordination of the day-to-day human resources operations processes, proactively providing services of a highly confidential nature with quality of execution. This role is involved in supporting the client and people initiatives, providing internal customer support, and driving HR operational excellence as well as process improvement.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for the employee administrative processes and ensure employee documentation is held correctly, updated in a timely manner, filed and maintained in line with HR standards and procedures;
- Responsible for the administration of HR related documentation related to the employee lifecycle from employment offer and contracts, on-boarding, job descriptions, probation confirmation, contract addendums, incentive/ bonus administration to exit administration;
- Provide administrative support for HR processes and projects (tracking of progress and filing of performance & development forms, onboarding programs, HR EMEA intranet...) and ad hoc organizational processes support (org charts update and EMEA talent review preparation);
- Act as a point of contact for Human Resource queries including employee, interpretation and advice on policies, local vacation policies and provide primary support when the HR Director is unavailable.
- Manage the absence reporting: follow up and record absences in the Protime-system(vacation requests, sick leave, etc.) and individual record files;
- Support the HRD in dealing with a range of employee relations matters- including absence management, seniority awards...;
- Manage the social events administration: follow-up on weddings, births, funerals and special occasions, by ordering flowers, cards etc on behalf of the company.
Recruitment and onboarding
- Manage the end to end recruitment process using eCareer from requisition approval to acceptance stage and act as a first point of contact with external agencies and direct candidates for all administrative steps.
- Participate in recruitment intake meetings, supports the HRD in the sourcing of potential candidates in eCareer for designated positions, coordinate LinkedIn and active searches with the EMEA LinkedIn Recruitment seat owner.
- Responsible for recruitment coordination, such as scheduling interviews, booking remote meeting rooms, liaising with hiring managers, candidates and agencies, pre-employment requirements, including profile testing and pre-hire country-based requirements.
- Manage and own pre-employment preparation for new hires including welcome mails and new hire packages, liaise with all stakeholders for remote onboarding logistics, support the HRD in onboarding activities and ensure that new hires are provided the required first-day details.
- Responsible for timely, accurate updating of the HRIS (Oracle) system, input and maintain data in HR system to reflect changes and updates with a 98% accuracy.
People Development, Engagement & Projects
- Provide support to the HR Director as needed
- Admin support in EMEA Talent Review/ meetings preparations when requested
- Admin support in ad hoc global projects, initiatives, recognition or celebration events
- Bachelor degree in Executive Administration or HR Management
- Minimum 2-3 years of HR Management support experience
- Good knowledge of the employee lifecycle administration processes.
- Multi-country HR coordination experience, local social practices knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in a multi-cultural, matrix organization.
- Advanced PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook..)
- Working knowledge of HRIS, e-recruitment and attendance management systems such as Oracle, Taleo and Protime knowledge is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills are essential. Any other European language is a plus.
- Strong verbal, written communication and reporting skills / ability to communicate at all levels and functions within the company and with external stakeholders.
- Strong administrative, organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, can build positive, professional, collaborative relationships
- with key internal stakeholders.
- Problem-solving ability – can think out of the box for efficiency and process improvements
- Disciplined in time management and multiple task management
- Takes active ownership and responsibility of tasks.
- Customer and partnership-oriented (internally, externally and within HR team).
- Open to change and supports various change management activities.
- Quality driven and accurate; attention to detail; reporting ability.
- Multicultural awareness.
- Self motivated and ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- Open minded, a ‘can do’ and positive attitude.
- Likes to work with figures and data.
- High energy level, proactive, flexible.
- Confidentiality, integrity and strong ethics.
- Eager to learn about the business and to develop within a global environment.
- Demonstrates continuous personal development.
What we offer
- Full-time permanent position
- An interesting professional environment
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits