For one of our clients, an international law firm located in Brussels, we are currently looking for an HR Officer/Business Partner.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- developing excellent relationships with internal staff and management in order to be a trusted advisor and to keep an eye on what lives in the organisation;
- being the first-line liaison and single point of contact of all HR matters, including competency management, performance management, career development, reward & benefits;
- implementing, coordinating and following-up on HR-related projects and for detecting opportunities to adapt and improve processes, according to local and global requirements.
- You possess a Master degree, preferably in an HR direction or similar level;
- You have at least five years of experience in general HR;
- Having worked in an international organisation providing profesional services is prefered;
- You have the drive and maturity to give advice on a wide range of HR topics;
- You are quality-driven and have the ability to work in a multicultural and highly skilled environment;
- Your strong communication and analytical skills enable you to discuss HR matters at all levels within the organisation;
- You are confident in generating original ideas and develop a creative approach for addressing issues;
- You have a results-drive approach;
- You work accurately, proactively and on your own initiative;
- You like to work in team;
- You have excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
What we offer
Our client offers:
- A dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension and with high qualified and ambitious people;
- A challenging professional support within a team of seven people and room for personal development;
- A competitive remuneration package completed by fringe benefits (meal vouchers, mobile phone, net allowance, pension scheme, insurance package, free public transportation, 13th month, extra legal holidays).