- Mailings to employees
- Prepare monthly HR reports with the HR Manager
- Provide training and support for HR processes and tools
Supporting the HR and communication team in terms of administration (all kinds)
- Creating and maintaining job descriptions
- Securex follow-up for new recruitments
- Supporting HR officers in recruitment
- Monitoring SAP and Codex
- Maintaining and updating the address book for staff
- Making appointments and keeping the agenda of the HR and Communication Manager
- Administration realted to the building and following up on office supplies and safety clothing.
- Practical organization of customer / company events in collaboration with the marketing and communication department.
- Preparing and taking minutes of meetings and preparing reports.
- Being available and offering help to others.
- Supporting the HR Manager with the development of new HR projects.
- Providing various translations in French, Dutch and English.
Organising training courses for the company permimeter
- Preparing training plans together with HR Manager and the Business Unit Managers
- Scheduling training
- Invitation and registration of employees
- Following up on presentations and evaluations
- Applying for premiums
- Following up certificates
- Follow-up of Social Legislation
- Administrative support to the Payroll Department (waiting lists, expense reports, ...)
- Management of time credits
- Manage reports in Eblox
- You have a Bachelor degree in Office Management HR;
- You have a first experience of 1 to 2 years in a support function;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of SAP and EBLOX are plus points;
- You have a good knowledge of Belgian social legislation;
- You are fluent in bilingual in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English. German is one
- plus point;
- You have strong relationship and communication skills;
- You open yourself up and are service-oriented;
- You can handle stress and conflicts well;
- You demonstrate a sense of loyalty, availability, perseverance and discretion;
- You are empathetic and honest;
- You adapt easily to changing circumstances;
What we offer
- An attractive salary package extended with fringe benefits
- A working week of 40 hours
- A nice place to work in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by Public Transport.