As HR Generalist you will be responsible for two manufacturing sites located in Drogenbos and Schoonaarde. You will act as a single point of contact for the different service departments of the Drogenbos and Schoonaarde plants, and will have an impact on employee satisfaction and trust (timely and correct interpretation of social legislation, delivery of attestations, discretion with regards to confidential information, professional image of HR, legal (contracts, dismissals)). You will also coordinate payroll activities in cooperation with an external Shared Service Center.
In collaboration with HR Belgium team and in line with corporate policies and guidelines plan, organize and manage the HR activities for the mentioned departments in Drogenbos, including but not limited to:
• Checking and processing invoicing for social secretary;
• Distribution of employee benefits and meal ticket cards to the central contacts in the different departments;
• Providing information about pay slips and social legislation;
• Calculation of salary simulations in support of contract negotiations with exempts, calculating estimate termination costs, calculation and processing of premiums such as the Local Bonus Plan for Blue collars, annual shift premiums etc.;
• Managing insurance contracts and follow-up (hospitalization and ambulatory care, group insurance, disability, retirement), Time credit, parental leave, minimum requirements student hiring, replacement of SWT for all employee groups.
• Broad and thorough payroll and administrative HR experience of minimum 5 years, preferably built in an international corporate environment;
• Trilingual Dutch/French/English;
• Ability to plan and organize work with focus on efficiency, priority and timely output;
• Excellent problem solving skills;
• Good working knowledge of MS Office;
• Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors is a plus;
• Customer focused, active listener, empathic, convincing and diplomatic personality;
• University Degree or equivalent.
What we offer
• Full-time permanent contract;
• Working schedule of 40 hours/week;
• A safe working environment;
• Competitive salary with great benefits;
• Health insurance;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Friendly and professional atmosphere;
• Supportive and multicultural team.