Are you all about...
- Correct payroll administration
- Qualitative internal HR services
- and an entrepreneurial and open corporate culture?
If yes, then we are looking for you! Our client, with offices in Mechelen, is a sustainable and Belgian company active in retail. Within the team you would be responsible for:
- The monthly wage calculations of the Belgian group entities together with the team (hard HR);
- Independent calculation of the wages for the employees and smooth and qualitative follow-up of the accompanying social documents;
- Close contact with your colleagues and the external social secretariat. You are the daily point of contact for employees regarding payroll and social legislation;
- Supporting the team in the area of personnel administration: drawing up employment contracts, contract adjustments, follow-up extra-legal benefits, ...;
- You are responsible for one or more of the following files: National Social Security reductions, early retirement, accidents at work, time credit, etc.;
- You have experience in the field of payroll and social legislation
- You are an initiative-oriented and entrepreneurial person
- You have a passion for numbers and social legislation at bachelor level.
- Internal customer service is also important to you.
- You are strong in prioritizing and respecting deadlines.
- You are punctual, accurate, and discrete
- You have an excellent level of both Dutch and French
What we offer
Team and offer
You join the HR Team, together with your colleagues you are the heart of everything that has to do with hard HR and social legislation. You come into contact with all employees of the head office and the group. You are also the back-up for colleagues if necessary. The entire team is part of the total HR department, that also includes colleagues from talent sourcing and talent management.
As a new colleague you can count on an interesting gross monthly wage, in line with your experience with fringe benefits such as MV, group and hospitalisation insurance and attractive discounts on all brands within the group. You land in an innovative workplace with a pleasant working atmosphere. Collegiality, innovation and a hands-on mentality are central.