Description de fonction
You will be responsible for the payroll and personnel administration of the employees as well as provide administrative support for several HR processes.
Payroll & personnel administration
- Processing the payroll of approx. 60 employees together with a payroll administration agency: (input of salary, calculations, controlling);
- Ensuring employees, students and fee-earners are correctly registered with all external suppliers (group insurance, hospitalization, meal vouchers etc);
- Taking care of HR administration e.g. employment agreements, social security documents, maternity/paternity documents etc.;
- Keeping our databases & systems up-to-date;
- Handling questions, from employees as well as fee-earners, about insurances, absences, legal documents etc.
Administrative support for HR processes
- Preparing the onboarding of employees, students and fee-earners;
- Following-up the offboarding of employees, students and fee-earners;
- Providing support with and preparing HR processes like annual budget exercise, performance management cycle, etc.;
- Keeping our HR Intranet pages up-to-date and preparing HR communications;
- Analysing HR-data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required;
- A first experience in personnel administration and payroll is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch and very good knowledge of English and the other national language;
- Good level of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Very good level of Excel.
- You are an enthusiastic and dynamic colleague;
- You are service-oriented and have a pro-active attitude;
- You have a sound knowledge of payroll & social legislation;
- You are very accurate and detail minded;
- You have good organization skills and are able to set priorities;
- You have excellent communication skills (written & verbal);
- You are flexible and can work autonomously;
- You have a positive mindset and are a real team player.
Ce que nous offrons
- A full time permanent contract;
- The chance to be a member of a young and ambitious team of 5;
- A competitive remuneration package, depending upon experience and qualifications;
- Convivial working atmosphere.