For our client, an international services company located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Junior Recruitment Assistant.
In this role, you will:
- work with lead recruiters or managers to plan recruitment activities in the calendar and manage all event logistics, scheduling and communications;
- support management of relevant data and systems, including candidate tracking database, sign-ups and decision tools;
- support tracking and analysis of candidate and budgetary data, including ad-hoc requests;
- contribute to team strategic sessions and team projects;
- contribute to resume screening and decision meeting administration;
- perfom administrative duties for core teams, including maintenance of student files, organising conference calls, respond to miscellaneous requests;
- serve as key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, offer and cultivation stages.
The ideal candidate responds to following criteria:
- You obtained a University degree in a relevant orientation;
- You have excellent command of Dutch and English, French is nice to have;
- You are computer literate (Excel & PowerPoint are a must) and confident in using IT-based systems and tools;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to build solid relationships with candidates, consultants and colleagues, positive open attitude, team spirit and sense of fun!
- Thanks to your outgoing personality you are able to cooridnate multiple streams of work indepenently wtih close attention to details.
- You are flexible to deal with last minute changes, are able to remain calm under pressure;
- You demonstrate solid analytical skills, a can-do attitude and problem solving skills. You are willing to bring innovative and proactive input;
- You are willing to work overtime if necessary;
- Thanks to your discretion, you handle confidential information appropriately.
Our client offers:
- A challenging role within an internation fast-paced environment;
- Beautiful work location within a dynamic team where FUN is key to collaborate;
- A competitive remuneration package and a permanent contract.